Articles tagged: Randy Pausch
Randy Pausch, the man who moved millions with his Last Lecture, died on July 25th.
Randy’s Last Lecture speech is one of the most inspirational presentations I’ve ever seen by anyone, in any context, at any time.
- View The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch (previously featured here on Six Minutes) and five presentation lessons he teaches us all
- Learn: An Enduring Legacy (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Donate: Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- Download the entire video.
- Download the speech transcript.
- Read The Last Lecture book, on which Randy Pausch comments:
A book allows me to cover many, many more stories from my life and the attendant lessons I hope my kids can take from them. … The book is a far more personal look at my childhood dreams and all the lessons I’ve learned. Putting words on paper, I’ve found, was a better way for me to share all the yearnings I have regarding my wife, children and other loved ones.
I am deeply saddened that his candle burns no more, but I am joyful that it burned so bright. He taught so much to so many.
Randy Pausch delivers a lesson laden lecture — Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams — which will have you laughing, crying, and cherishing life.
The “elephant in the room” — Pausch’s diagnosis of terminal pancreatic cancer — serves as an emotional backdrop for this memorable lecture.
In addition to illuminating many of life’s important lessons, Randy Pausch’s last lecture also provides five lessons which can help you connect with your audience.