Authors of Six Minutes Articles
Six Minutes is proud to feature the work of communication experts with broad public speaking expertise, including professional speakers, authors, university and college professors, speaking consultants, and award-winning speakers.
Want to join us? Read the guest author guidelines.
- Book Review: Presentation Patterns (Neal Ford, Matthew McCullough, Nathaniel Schutta)
- The Secret of Choosing Successful Speech Topics (Flashback Friday #3)
- How to Manage 8 Tough Personas in a Group Discussion
- Flashback Friday: Guy Kawasaki’s 10-20-30 Rule for PowerPoint
- How to get Useful Feedback: A Speaker’s Guide