Authors of Six Minutes Articles
Six Minutes is proud to feature the work of communication experts with broad public speaking expertise, including professional speakers, authors, university and college professors, speaking consultants, and award-winning speakers.
Want to join us? Read the guest author guidelines.
- Flip Charts 101: How to Use Flip Charts Effectively (Flashback Friday #8)
- Speech Critique: Suki Kim (TED 2015)
- Speech Analysis: Gettysburg Address – Abraham Lincoln (Flashback Friday #7)
- How to Stop Saying Um, Uh, and Other Filler Words (Flashback Friday #6)
- Ethos, Pathos, Logos: 3 Pillars of Public Speaking (Flashback Friday #5)