Secrets to Achieve Your Public Speaking Resolutions (Flashback Friday #20)
On Fridays, we dip into the article archive and emerge with some of the most memorable articles. We’ll dust it off, shine a light on it, and consider it from a new perspective.
Today’s Flashback Article
This week, we’re transporting back to a power pack of resolution-focussed articles.
Each year, the holiday season makes me cherish all that I have, and energizes me to reach higher and higher in pursuit of my speaking goals.
I sincerely hope that Six Minutes will continue to help you achieve all of your goals, both speaking and otherwise.
- How to Achieve All Your Resolutions
Turn those resolutions into reality with an easy 5-step S.M.A.R.T. method.
- Love the Process and Improve Your Speaking Skills
Inspirational video which reminds you to appreciate the journey to improvement.
- 21 Questions: Is This The Year You Communicate Effectively?
Questions to ask yourself every year in front of your public speaking mirror.
- 5 Speaking Resolutions to Wow Your Audience This Year
Abundant wisdom from super-speaker coach Christine Clapp.
- 5 Habits to Achieve your Public Speaking New Year’s Resolution
Happy New Year! I hope that 2016 brings health and prosperity to you and your family.