Whenever my friends and family ask me what I want for Christmas or birthday gifts, I always start with my book wishlist.
As I work on this year’s list, you might guess that many public speaking and presentation skills books are included. You are right!
I’m going to post my my personal public speaking gift wishlist and recommendations in an article next week, but I’d like your help too. And, I’m going to reward a Six Minutes reader with a great public speaking book.
Here’s How You Can Win
- Add a comment to this article.
- Recommend one or more of the best books you’ve read on public speaking, presentation skills, or related fields (e.g. visual thinking).
- Be sure to include the title, author, and why the book should be read by public speakers.
- You are welcome to recommend books you have written, but you must recommend someone else’s book to win the contest.
- Include your email address (only viewable by me) so that I can contact the winner.
- Add your comment before 11:59 p.m. (Pacific time), Sunday, November 23rd, 2008.
After the contest closes:
- One Six Minutes reader who made a book recommendation will be randomly selected from all entries, and they will win their choice of any book which I have reviewed this year.
- All recommendations will be compiled into a Six Minutes Audience Recommendations list to appear in a future article.
Help your fellow Six Minutes readers pad their own Christmas wish lists with great public speaking book recommendations.
Get your contest entry in today!
Note: Browse the reader recommended public speaking books.