Win a Book! Share Your Public Speaking Confessions
I asked Sara Peyton over at O’Reilly (the book publisher) for a few copies for Six Minutes readers, and she kindly agreed.
Now, you can win one of three copies by sharing your own public speaking confessions!
- What speaking lesson did you learn the hard way?
- What was your most embarrassing speaking experience?
- What secret speaking techniques do you use?
[Another reason to celebrate? This marks the 200th article at Six Minutes. Yippee!]
How Can You Win?
Just submit a comment on this article (click here to do so) with:
- Your public speaking confession. It can be any speaking experience where you learned a valuable lesson.
- Your name
- Your email address (so we can contact you if you win)
To be eligible to win, your comment must be received before 11:59 pm EST on Tuesday, February 2nd, 2010.
Update: This contest is now closed.
We’ll randomly select three winners from all entries received. Winners will be announced next week and we’ll feature some of the best confessions. Winners will receive a copy of Confessions of a Public Speaker straight from the publisher.
Submit your entry now!