Six Minutes is dedicated to helping you become a more effective speaker and communicator.
One way to realize this goal is to offer not just one opinion and one voice, but the advice and opinions of the larger public speaking community. Last week’s excellent article on how to get into professional speaking from guest author Jane Atkinson is a great example.
Therefore, I would like to invite you to write an article for Six Minutes.
Yes… you! Regardless of your public speaking background, you have a unique perspective.
- Are you a corporate, political, or freelance speechwriter?
- Do you teach public speaking in high school or college?
- Do you conduct PowerPoint tutorials at your workplace?
- Are you a professional speaker with wisdom to share?
- Or a novice with a unique perspective?
- Do you have an educational background in communications or forensics?
- Are you a public speaking blogger looking to gain a new audience?
Would you like to write for a large audience with thousands of readers around the globe from all walks of life?
I look forward to hearing from you. I am confident that your unique perspective will enrich Six Minutes for everyone.