Twelve questions answered.
Your speaking question could be one of them.
To celebrate the holiday season, we’re building on the Ask Six Minutes series to answer reader questions for twelve consecutive days. To do it, we need your help.
What’s your question?
Any topic we discuss on Six Minutes is welcome:
How can you send it in for consideration?
To have your speaking-related question answered, ask it in one of three ways:
Each day, one reader’s question will be selected and answered. Send in your question (or questions) now and spread the word.
The 12 Days of Ask Six Minutes
- How Many Slides Should You Have? How Many Slides Do You Need?
- How to Stop Saying Um, Uh, and Other Filler Words
- How to Dress for Public Speaking
- When is the Best Time to Distribute Handouts?
- How to Make Reading a Speech Not Like Reading a Speech
- How to Weave Statistics Into Your Speech
- 9 Do’s and Taboos to Eat, Drink, and Speak
- 3 Common Ways Speakers Sabotage Themselves
- How to Thrive When Speaking Outside
- Why You Must Relish Every Opportunity to Speak
- How to Ace the Short, Impromptu Speech
- Bookending Your Speech: A Master Technique